Here at Linwood we are open for business, while ensuring the health and well-being of our customers and employees across all departments.
Orders and Enquiries
- Our Head Office Sales Team, Accounts and Customer Service Team are all still working from home currently and remain ready to take your calls and emails. Our Sales Representatives are ready to show you our new and current collections via video conference, email or personal visits with appropriate PPE by appointment. Just let us know what works best for you.
- With many manufacturers now reopening, we will be reviewing reservations placed during lockdown and will always check before we turn reservations into orders. If you are now looking to turn reservations into orders, please call or email our Sales Team so they can review your position. Sales@linwoodfabric.com or call 01425 461176.
- We are able to deliver to private and business addresses; however we ask customer to still check to ensure that someone will be available to accept deliveries during business hours as not every business has reopened.
- Our Sample Department is running as normal within the social distancing rules and we are ready to send out your samples as speedily as ever.
- Our Warehouse remains open with most of the team now back, working safely at distance from each other and following government guidelines. However, this does mean that during periods of high demand, orders may be cut and shipped a little slower than normal and we ask for your understanding.
We are doing all we can to offer you our ongoing support, while ensuring the health and safety of our staff. We take our responsibilities very seriously and are complying with the Government’s instructions on COVID19 working practices.
Please contact your Representative or the Sales Office should you have any concerns or questions.
With best wishes,