We hope you love the products you’ve ordered, however if you change your mind, here’s how to return your order. Please return your items within 14 days of delivery for the following terms to apply:
1. To start your return, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation. To enable us to identify your order and deal with your return quickly, please fill out and enclose this returns note.
2. Should your goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt and attach a picture to show the damage.
3. Please note that we cannot accept the return of wallpaper that has been unwrapped.
4. Once authorised, wrap all items in their original packaging as securely as possible and attach the DPD return label that you’ll find with your delivery note. Please take care to protect wallpaper rolls so they are not damaged in transit. Instructions on how to return your parcel are shown on the DPD return label.
5. Once items are returned in good, resalable condition, we will refund your credit or debit card. However, please bear in mind that refunds can take up to 10 business days to show in your bank, from the moment that the refund is approved.
These Terms do not affect your other legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.